Monday, September 3, 2012


This is the 'Dolphin'  Lazy Susan commissioned by Cal after she saw my work at En Plo.  She chose the colours to compliment her existing place mats and I hope she likes it when she sees it.
So that was pretty much the weekend, added to the dreaded housework of course.  As our pool is rather sick and needs more sand, I've been going next door for my swim and leg excersises .  Nice pool, shallower than ours therefore warmer.  I hope ours is fixed before the Aswells come back.  We have borrowed a Jamie Oliver cookbook so our dinners are getting quite adventurous.  Jolly good.  I must try to blog more often, I keep forgetting what to do and am beginning to be a bit of a bunny-boiler to Jill!  As this is all new to me, a comment or two would be nice please.  OK lets hope I press the right button and don't lose the whole thing - again!
My new sparkly coasters, great fun to make even though I spent most of the weekend doing them.  Grouting on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing really well Jeannette, and I hope to catch up with you all again soon
    Love
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is stunning - cant wait to give mosaics a try - have bought some cutters and a few tiles etc for when i retire to the sun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette - never a bunny boiler darling - am very impressed by how you have taken to blogging xx

    ReplyDelete