Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I've been a bit lax for the last week, can't think why, not much has changed.  Maybe I've been a little lazy but more of that later.


I had big excitement Monday because the electric food grinder I had ordered from the wonderful shop Lakeland finally arrived.  For those of you who don't know, I am allergic to the gluten in wheat which means that I have to avoid certain foods.  In this instance sausages are the culprit.  So I dithered and dithered and finally decided that I'd have a go at making my own.  I found a company who has sent me some natural skins, I'm researching recipes on the internet and I'm going to have a go as soon as I have a clear day.  I suspect it will not be as easy as I think so I'll have to leave plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment