Monday, September 24, 2012

I did a daily Craft Fair on Saturday, at Faros.  I don't like doing them and I can't think why I did - probably 'cos it's just 'down the hill' from us.  It was very crowded and as usual, I got annoyed by table-holders standing in the aisles and chatting.  Boy, there are some big bums out there!  But once I'd got over the grumps I enjoyed myself.  Judy came down to keep me company and we had a nice day.  I took some OK pictures so will post them with a little 'who's who'.

This is Trish and her lovely little local paintings.  No room for her larger ones sadly.


This is Barrys table. 

Pam, of Pink Lady Bags sadly with her eyes closed.  Sorry Pam.


Trish Wilson with her jewelry.

Sadly none of me 'cos I had the camera and I hate photos of me anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Jeannette - only just stumbled across this - can't believe you've been posting these lovely pictures of your wonderful mosaics all summer long and I've only just found them. Can really see why you need those blue plasters now - it's top priority for the shopping this week. See you soon. Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete