Friday, August 31, 2012

Well the bus trip was great - sorry no pictures.  We left dead on the dot of 8, picked up the next bus in Paphos and ended up at Nicosia Hospital - opposite Ikea, mecca of all things for the house.  It was heaving with people and children - I'm sure they just go there for lunch and the play area.  I bought everything I went for and had a quick wizz round the Mall for a look at all the things I don't want or need.  I got a bit nervous about the weight of my bags and the leaving time of the bus and exactly where it left from so got there much too early.  I was in the sun and very hot but I couldn't be bothered to drag it all back to Ikea for a cold drink.  Finally got back to Polis by 5.45 and was met by Himself and the dogs.  Jolly good, only cost 11 euros return and I'll certainly do it again.  And of course, I can only buy what I can carry!

No comments:

Post a Comment