Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Week at En Plo...

This may look uninspiring but there are a lot of beautiful things waiting inside
This is a not very good photograph of my space - I will get better (with the photographs!)







The missing chair belongs to artist Cheryl, from South Africa, who makes quirky fabric mobiles as well as humorous art.







This artist is Trish who's speciality is nostalgic scenes of Cyprus.  Then she will surprise you with a stunning exotic bird!







This is Sylvana, one half of the amazing pair of sisters of: www.gabrielasylvanapotterycyprus.com 



A very good week at the Paphos Art and Craft Galley, En Plo, next to the Old Fort.  The hours were too long for me - 10am to 10pm - but fortunately my friend Annies lovely little apartment close to the Harbour was vacant so I was able to pop down for a quick swim and nap (for more details contact annie.ramsden@yahoo.co.uk).  It really saved the day for me, I'm not a late bunny at all.  All the art-and-crafty girls were good fun and there was some really lovely things.  Thank goodness I have no wall or shelf space or I would have spent the pension (as they say).   I really enjoy it there, it's good that people like my things enough to spend their hard-earned cash.  And I love meeting people and enjoy talking about my mosaics.  All in all, a very nice seven days.

2 comments:

  1. Jeannette - remind me when I next see you to show you how to put websites and email addresses as links so your readers can click on them and either go direct to the site or set up an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post jeanette see you in september
    vicki

    ReplyDelete