Monday, March 4, 2013

Well I haven't been very good with this blog, mainly because I still can't add photos - where are you, Jill, when I need you!  And having the new, beautiful, sexy Mac Air isn't helping.  Having been a Windows person all my computer life, its next to impossible to run Mac.  Everyone says its intuitive -right!  Not to me it isn't.
i had a fun time down at En Plo last week, it was so nice to feel like my normal self again, and it was a really nice group of people, lots of laughs and a very good atmosphere.  Not a lot of money around but I covered my expenses and some of the girls did well.  And now my hands are good, I worked.  Jolly good.
I went to see the doctor today and he gave me the good news that cyclosporine is available in Cyprus, at Paphos hospital.  So I'm quietly optimist that this is going to be 'do-able' here, with checks with the lovely Dr Perrott in UK.  I'm off to have a blood test tomorrow early with Dr Polyduros.  Has to be private 'cos last time I had a blood test in the hospital - early October - no one has seen it since!
So things are good, and I'm a happy bunny.
I will sort out the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment