Thursday, March 21, 2013

Again its been far too long.  The header keeps coming up in Greek, I keep losing posts and I can never remember how to add a photo!  All in all, maybe blogging isn't for me!
Sunday was my beloved Dooley's 5th birthday (as near as we could work it out).  I cant believe how fast the time has gone, it seems only yesterday she was covered in ticks and half the size of Winston.
I do love her to bits, and I know she loves me too.

We went to Molos last night, to see Polis Christodoulous, the most fabulous guitar player.  His classical pieces are just superb and when he 'does' the Bee Gees, Niel Diamond and others he really sounds like them.  He does it so well.  He had his soprano lady (name?) with him again and she is not a favourite of mine although she was very good singing Ave Maria and a song from Carmen.  Maybe she should keep to the classics - oops, who said that!

Its been a nice week down at En Plo, we've sold some things which given the economic situation is surprising and welcome.  Bad day today though, the weather was awful and anyone who came in did so to get out of the wind.  I've made some sweet dishes, must take a photo of them before I sell them all.  They've been popular, they are small and light.

The Craft Wednesday was nice, only 4 of us but fun.  G made a lovely tuna pasta dish, and we sent the leftovers to Dave.

This post seems to have OK so far, wish me luck for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment