Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dear oh dear.  Mothers Day came and went and not a phone call, text. email or sms to poor neglected me.  It will be reflected in my will, of course.  I shall bequeath my overdraft to some worthy cause, I'm leaning towards Save The Golden Musquat at the moment.
But I had a very nice day anyway.  My friends Anni and John, who live in Ayia Napa, were here for the weekend and we went to Molos for lunch.  It was very good, as usual.  I had the Smoked Trout, followed by Prawn Saganaki with rice as a main course, also as usual - creature of habit that I am - followed by my total dairy treat of the week - white chocolate cheesecake!  Deelish!!!!
Its nice having friends who live in Ayia Napa.  It's so different on that side of the Island and its like going on holiday when we visit each other.  We've been friends since we worked on 'The Manageress' in 1989, a long time.
Here's one of the four of us down at Molos




No comments:

Post a Comment