Thursday, March 7, 2013

A fun night out at Y&P, Latchi Harbout.  It was Andrew Olivers first night of The Firebirds and it was great.  All 50's music with Chris King - famous for his Elvis impersonation - wrigglin' and shakin' all over the stage.  It was great to hear the oldies again, performed with such enthusiasm and lots of audience participation.  I shouted myself hoarse, clapped my hands sore and even enjoyed the food.
Wow,  managed to get the photos in!
I went to see the lovely Caroline info@heavenonearthherbals.com for more advice on the regime she has put me on in case it conflicted with the medication Dr Perrett has prescribed.  I have looked up - the font of all knowledge, the internet - the things she has recommended and they are all to stop internal inflammation and heal from the inside.  Given the abuse I've given my poor insides by being so naughty about my Gluten free diet, I'm all up for repairing it now.  So I put all the dollop into one big smoothie and add lots of honey.  The barley grass makes it a rather vivid green, but it tastes good.  Nothing conflicts with Dr Ps medication, so I'm going all out for it.  I must give up the sweet biscuits, however.  I seem to have transferred my obsession with ice-cream to biscuits, and they're two-for-one at Papantonios right now!  Aaargghh


No comments:

Post a Comment