Monday, April 1, 2013

My how time flies.  I had my flying visit to London to see Dr Perrett
who looked rather surprised when I asked if I could take his picture.  He was very pleased with me, glad to see me smiling and apologised for my chubbiness due to the steroids.  Ha assured me that it would go away.  Not if I don't stop eating like a navvy it won't!
Jan and Mike made me very welcome again and their new shower room was almost finished.  I managed the trains and busses very well and was very surprised at how busy the 5.08 train from Clapham Junction was.  But it's definitely the way to travel from Battersea.
The weather has been very good, very spring-like. so I put the seeds Jan gave me into little pots ready to be put out into the new bed Yorgo is making for me.
I have photos but they haven't reached my computer from my iPad - it's all such a mystery to me.  So I'll leave this for now as I wanted to show anyone looking at this -? - my little brown and white pots tucked amongst the flowers and herbs.  And Graham has started the veg plot proper.  A big job, we have such a lot of land.  I do love it here but sometimes a penthouse appt seems very attractive!

No comments:

Post a Comment