Tuesday, April 9, 2013




As you can see, I'm still having a little trouble with my blog.   I found the pictures but can't put them where I want them.  Oh well, at least I found them and put them on the page.

Horticultural update:
The little darlings have now popped their little heads out of the soil and are straining towards the sun,  I'm very pleased about this, they have had gentle rain and sunshine.   What more could a little seedling ask for?

We're at En Plo for two weeks.  I'm not sure how we will get on sales wise,   the mainly tourist crowd are going for smaller objects, naturally, to put in their already overloaded cases.  But not too bad, if it wasn't for the cost of petrol, but I'm happy to be there, they are such a fun bunch of girls.  And I am constantly amazed at the talent and artistry they display.

Better get out of bed - my favourite place for getting up-to-date with 'stuff', the view is so gorgeous - as my crafty friends are due shortly.  I like my Wednesdays off from Paphos and look forward to seeing them.  Graham has gone off armed with shopping list  for biscuits and stuff for lunch, so up I get.


1 comment:

  1. Loving the photos - Glad you got out of bed as we had a great day being creative thanks fr putting up with us

    ReplyDelete