Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello friends and family. The only news I have that isn't about my quiet but enjoyable week down at En Plo is my horrendous exema.  I won't make you suffer the awful photos, or the bizarre acupuncture that I'd hoped would help.  Sadly it didn't, so I went back to UK in desperation to a recommended dermatologist.  I was very poorly just before the flight and in fact should not have travelled at all.  But to my surprise I bumped into my fellow mosaic artist and friend, Mary Snow. She, sadly , was travelling to a funeral, but her company made me forget about my troubles and shivering fits and it turned into quite a pleasant journey - despite an hour delay.
Doctor Perrett was impressive and filled me with confidence, although I was in a very poorly way when I saw him.  As he couldn't admit me to hospital - no insurance - he has given me massive doses of pills and potions and ordered complete bed rest until I see him again, on Tuesday.  Very good for me but a bit of a bind for lovely Mike and Jan, who I am staying with.  They have been superb.
And that's enough of my problems just one final thing is that the shivering fits have stopped, thanks to Dr P.
More after my next visit, wish me well please!

No comments:

Post a Comment